It’s just another manic Monday… I like Monday’s. They are a good reminder that the week is full of possibilities and fresh starts. And lots to do. I feel like it’s time to make lists, think about what all I need to accomplish this week, and make a plan to do it. Nights are for dreaming, days are for doing. So tonight I will dream (probably about water!!) and tomorrow I will do. Good night.
- Time After Time
- Stay Weird
- Wonder Woman Has Me Wondering…
- “You silent tents of green, We deck with fragrant flowers; Yours has the suffering been, The memory shall be ours” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- I Keep On Thinking It’s Time To Fly
- On This Mother’s Day
- A Puppy and a Goldfish
- And Then I Smiled.
- Paint. By All Means, Paint.
- Falling. And is it so bad after all?